Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Victory, Sweet Victory!

Last night, we played Settlers, while we waited for Bro. Adams and Bro. Barker. They missed their turn and ended up driving to Missoula before they headed back our direction. Anyway, I challenged Rebekah to a game of Settlers, and the outcome is clear by looking at the board (I was blue). It was a really good game, but I prevailed and built my trade route across the entire board. It felt good. REAL good. (Especially since I got tromped so royally when Micah and Megan were here. lol)


Rebekah, admitting her defeat.

A close-up of the board.

3 comments:

cokelady said...

You're pitiful.

~Amy said...

Hi, Jacob. You gotta' promise me that if we ever come to Montana you'll teach me how to play that game, kay?

And, yes, you are pitiful.

Anonymous said...

Good words.