Friday, May 11, 2007

Artwork From Elijah & Alana

Tonight, Rebekah and I started painting the new walls on the outside of the house. Grandpa will probably come over tomorrow and start on the trim. After we came back inside, we ate dinner and put the two little ones to bed. Then, it was art time for Elijah, Alana and myself.

I told Elijah that we could make a picture and post it for Uncle Micah. Of course, Alana wanted to make one for Megan. So, we all colored together.

Elijah wanted to make Ninja Turtles. He wasn't sure how to do so, though, so he kept asking me to help. Daddy got to help with the Ninja Turtles and Elijah made the bad guys by himself. Elijah did help some with the turtles, too.

Alana just wanted to make a pink flower for Megan, so we did. She made a lot of other things, too. Rebekah wrote what they are so that you can identify each part.

Enjoy:



5 comments:

Unknown said...

tell her that auntie megan LOVES her picture! it's beautiful!

i miss her so much, and all the other kids as well.

i told uncle micah just now about elijah's picture.

we both love you all.

cokelady said...

Great turtles, Jay--I didn't know you had it in you! Looks like a fun night with the kid-o's. Those are the best!

cokelady said...

And thanks for offering something cute to look instead of just a bunch of souped-up cars. That will probably increase your viewing audience. ;-)

Rebekah Doran said...

I tried commenting on Jacob post but I don't remember my password so I had to post you ya:). That's very cool! How does he post the drawing like that? IT is very good art work by the way. Have A Wonderful Mother's Day! LOVe ya,
Lisa

Montgomery's said...

The pictures are great!