Monday, May 7, 2007

Bullrun Pictures

Last year, I covered a story for the newspaper about the race/reality TV show, "Bullrun," which filmed the first episode in Whitefish. I took a ton of pictures, got to talk to the drivers and also interviewed Bill Goldberg and his wife.


The start of the race.

Goldberg checking out the cars.
Goldberg reviewing the script.
Goldberg during filming, hosts the show.

Goldberg getting wired with a mic.
One of the cars (my favorite).
The official Pace Car (above) and another shot of the race's start (below).

Being a reporter has its perks, like meeting all the drivers and checking out their cars.

4 comments:

Isaiah said...

You know what I still haven't seen the show on tv yet.

AKCameraGuy said...

Dude... Lucky...

~AKCameraGuy~

Rebekah Doran said...

That's no fair!!! You got BOTH of my brothers to comment on your blog!!! :P

cokelady said...

What do you expect, Bekah?! It looks like a guy hang-out here and I'm feeling a little out of place, myself! Ha!